Job Description – Software Tester (m/w/d)
Prepress digital Softwareentwicklung GmbH is a subsidiary of Durst Group. We develop software specifically for Prepress and Print Production areas for high-end Digital Printing devices. We also develop and implement integration of linked ERP systems and analysis of machine data in the Industry 4.0 environment.
We currently have an opening in our Testing department and are actively searching for a motivated tester interested in learning and testing complex software applications. The applicant should have excellent analytical and conceptional skills as well as the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Graduation from a higher school / completion of an apprenticeship in the IT field
- Good knowledge of German and English required
- Independent, organized & reliable
- Testing software in the development stages – with an emphasis on Prepress/ Print Production
- Testing software for integration projects
- Testing software for Machine Data & Analytics
- Maintenance and further development of automated front end tests.
What we offer
- The ability to implement and test cutting edge software
- A quiet and creative work environment with flexible working conditions
- Payment according to collective agreement (overpayment is possible based on qualifications)
Please send your application to:
Prepress digital – Softwareentwicklung GmbH, Hans Peter Schneeberger